#205-0 Ant & Roach Spray
Available in select states
no sprayer attachment included in 1-gal. container
Must be used with Tank Sprayer
For Commercial Use Only
Does Not Ship UPS
HOW TO USE: This product is ready to use undiluted as it comes from the container, and
MUST be applied with either power operated or hand pressurized sprayers. This product
shall NOT be distributed, sold, or used with finger operated trigger sprayers.
Apply as a course spray to surfaces until moist, moving the spray stream rapidly enough
to prevent excess wetting of surfaces and waste of material
INDOOR USE: Spray into cracks, crevices, around baseboards and other places
where these insects hide. Apply behind and beneath cabinets, refrigerators, sinks, stoves
and in and around waste containers. For ants, spray trails and places where ants enter
premises. Repeat as needed. Do not spray foodstuffs or house plants. Remove pets and
cover fish bowls before spraying. Application may be made to floor surfaces along
baseboards and around air ducts, however, do not treat entire area of floor or floor
coverings. Do not allow people or pets to contact treated surfaces until surfaces are
completely dry. BROWN DOG TICKS: Spray sleeping quarters of pets, around
baseboards, window and door frames, wall cracks, and local areas of floors. Repeat as
needed. Fresh bedding should be placed in animal quarters after spraying. DO NOT spray
Spray thoroughly those areas where pests have been seen or found including outside
surfaces of screens, doors, window frames, foundations, patios, or other places where
insects may enter the indoors. For ants, spray ant trails and mounds. For control of
wasps, and hornets, apply after dark when all of the insects have returned to the nest.
Repeat as necessary. Do not spray vegetation.
1. Do not use this product indoors as an overall surface spray or as a space spray: Take
care not to introduce this product into the air during application.
2. Use only in well ventilated areas.
3. Do not apply where children are likely to frequently contact treated surfaces.
4. Remove or cover fish bowls and remove pets before application.
5. DO NOT treat pets or plants with this product.
6. Do not allow children or pets in treated areas until spray has dried.
7. If clothing is sprayed during application, remove clothing immediately after spraying
and launder before wearing again.
8. Do not apply directly to carpets or floor coverings and avoid excess wetting of asphalt,
tile, rubber and plastic materials because damage may occur.
9. Care should be taken to avoid spotting of walls, wall coverings and fabrics.
Piperonyl Butoxide -CAS[51-03-6]
EPA REG. NO. 45385-1-56
EPA EST. NO. 45385-OH-01
Click here to go to the MSDS Page.